I Covet COS

Sunday, 8 November 2015

COS Clothing Haul
Taking a break from all things skincare and beauty on LLA today to take a moment and discuss the results of a recent trip to COS.  Oh, let me count the ways I love that store.  Just when I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore knitwear, this came along.  I know right?  Insert ALL of the heart eye emojis!

If this is not a thing of chunky knitwear beauty then I honestly don't know what is?  Made up of over 70% wool, this is a heavy jumper.  A chunky knit, that will keep me super warm and cosy throughout Winter.  While mostly wool, thankfully it's super soft and not scratchy (technical term, ahem) in the slightest.  From the front, it's just a regular long sleeve, round neck deep grey/black jumper but the bag has the most gorgeous bow shape that just gives it something and makes it extra special.  I was tempted to pick up the beige/camel colour version but I know I'll get more wear out of this even that my wardrobe is oh let's say 75% black.

At €79, it wasn't cheap but I love COS clothes and know the quality so don't mind paying that bit more. My Winter wardrobe is starting to take shape.  Just need to track down the perfect black, flat, Chelsea boots now and try to forget about the Chloe Susannas that I cannot afford...

1 comments :

  1. I am having a COS moment at the moment too....and this jumper is just GORGEOUS!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations