Winter Whites

Monday, 26 October 2015

Nails Inc. The New White Collection
So I found myself in Boots last week (story of my life) and I'm not entirely sure what happened as I only went in for a toothbrush but shocker, a new nail polish was purchased too.  Part of their New White Collection, Nails Inc. White Horse Street was added to my ever growing stash.

This is beautiful.  A softer, paler, more creamy version of my beloved Nails Inc. Porchester Square. Depending on the light, a grey or lilac toned white.  A subtle and very pretty hue. Universally flattering, the hint of colour means that it is very wearable and doesn't look too harsh, so no Tippex nails!  As it's cool toned, it's world away from the pastel shades so a good pick for a Winter white.  
These polishes work to improve the strength and health of your nails.  Like all Nails Inc. polishes, the formula is great.  The wide and curved brush means that it practically applies itself.  It goes on smoothly and dries to a high shine finish.  I'm on day five without any signs of wear.

I really want to try more of the Nails Inc. The New White Collection now.  I'm utterly obsessed.

6 comments :

  1. I have the other three polishes from this range & didn't buy this one because I thought it might wash me out a little but it looks great on you! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving White nails... They're amazing in Winter or Summer XX Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with these hues at the mo - Nowhere near Tippex yet totally fresh and clean. Definitely picking this up! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this colour, looks gorgeous for Winter! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations