LLA Loves: Lipstick

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Laura Mercier Lipstick in Spiced Rose


Like I needed another lipstick. I absolutely do not need anymore lip products but what can I say, LLA Loves lipstick! I don't own many Laura Mercier lip products but saw this colour featured in Tanya Burr's What's in My Bag video and knew that I had to snap it up. I bought the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in the shade Spiced Rose.

Described by Laura Mercier as a rose beige. It looks more brown in the tube but on me it's a warm, rose toned neutral shade. Definitely one for everyday wear and a my lips but better contender. A suits all shade. A creamy consistency, with olive oil and vitamin E this glides on and is comfortable to wear. Medium to full coverage, it doesn't pull or drag. Despite its creamy texture, it doesn't have too much slip, leaving more of a slight sheen so it lasts well too. I typically get 3/4 hours before I have to reapply. Which is good for such a silky formula. I've been reaching for the dusty rose shade of Spiced Rose daily.

Yep, it's true I love lipstick and L-O-V-E the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in the shade Spiced Rose. Finally, can we take a minute to talk about the packaging? I love the chunky, square, metallic tube.

2 comments :

  1. I have heard Tanya Burr talking about this, think it's the one she wore on her wedding day. Looks lovely, be interested to try it :)
    http://art-love-fashion.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok everything about this is just gorge! The photos, the packaging and the backdrop! girl you did good! x

    Formal dress up fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations