Essie Cocktail Bling

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Essie Nail Polish in Cocktail Bling
So I left the office for some lunch during the week and found myself in Boots, naturally.  I don't know what kind of sorcery they have going on in there but I was drawn to the Essie stand and skipped back to my desk, sans sandwich but with new nail polish - Essie Cocktail Bling.

I spent so long at the Essie stand deliberating over the different shades.  I really want(ed) a dark navy colour.  But couldn't remember if I already owned After School Boy Blazer (as it happens, I do oops!) so I went for the shade Cocktail Bling instead.  I thought it would be darker but on me it pulls more of a grey, cool toned yet creamy blue.  As you know, I'm a huge Essie fan.  I love the wide brush for speedy (if not the most precise application!)  The creamy formula means that application is smooth, it glides on doesn't drag the colour.  Two coats for perfect opaqueness and it dries to a high shine finish.  I use my OPI Nail Envy as a base and Seche Vite top coat and five days in, I'm happy to report that there are no chips and not even any tip wear.

Boots you get me everytime!  Oh Essie Cocktail Bling, let me count the ways I love you...

1 comments :

  1. Ah such a pretty A/W shade, it matches the scarf background perfectly :-) I own a few Essie polishes, my fav being Jump In My Jumpsuit, a perfect autumnal deep red shade, I highly recommend it! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations