What's In My Handbag?

Friday, 25 September 2015

What's in my handbag
Posts like this are some of my favourite to read.  What can I say - I'm nosey!  So today I thought I'd do an updated what's in my handbag type post.  Mary Poppins has nothing on me.  I'm usually an everything including the kitchen sink kinda gal but I think I've been doing better recently, with just the essentials.  Yes, these are essentials, ahem.  On to the contents...

First up sunglasses, I don't know why I buy expensive sunglasses as most of the time, they are on top of my head.  Something I usually remember when I think I'm doing some incognito eh admiring of the cute guy on the train... These are brown tortoiseshell Ray Ban Wayfarers that I keep in my bag just in case the sun decides to make a rare appearance.

An old favourite is the leopard print Marc Jacobs cosmetic pouch that I use to carry far too many lip products and some makeup for touch ups throughout the day.  In here I have the usual suspects, Diptyque Perfumed Oil, Dior BB Creme, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, MAC Blot Powder etc.

In addition to the 3,457 neutral lip glosses, liners and lipsticks no doubt in my makeup bag, I have lip balm.  I alternate between the Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm and the By Terry Baume de Rose that I'm carrying with me this week.

I keep my Leap Card in this bright pink Reiss card holder.  The boring bits are made up of my phone, a hair tie, mini deodorant, gum and although missing from the picture, keys and headphones - nothing like a bitta BeyoncĂ© on the train to work at 8.00am!

Lastly my new love is the Saint Laurent Zip Around wallet for cards and cash.  Although there is not much cash in it at the moment because while previously I've been carry this Sophie Hulme Zip Top Bowling bag, there's a reason why I haven't pictured the bag this is all housed in...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations