Tom Ford Eye Colour Quad Cocoa Mirage

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Tom Ford Eye Shadow Quad
Tom Ford Eye Shadow Quad Cocoa Mirage Swatches and Review
Remember in my last post how I mentioned what a busy month August was with occasions and celebrations and how I decided that this called for new makeup?  Well, the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow wasn't the only new addition to my stash!  I also paid a visit to the Tom Ford counter after watching Selena's video and finally after lusting after it for so long, bought the Tom Ford Eye Colour Quad in Cocoa Mirage.

While I'm not stranger to Tom Ford nail polishes and lipsticks as seen in this collection post, I had never actually tried any of their eye shadows before.  At €72, I couldn't justify it until now.  If this is not a thing of eye shadow palette beauty, then I don't know what is. Prepare yourselves for a full on rave.  I already own a stupid number of matte browns.  With four mattes and one shimmer, these are ware brown shades but not as you know them.  Smooth, pigmented and butter soft.  I'm the first one to admit that I'm a novice when it comes to eye makeup, usually focusing on perfecting my complexion but the textures are incredible, these apply and blend beautifully. 

When it came to this Tom Ford Eye Colour Quad in Cocoa Mirage, resistance was futile. Insert ALL of the heart eye emojis. 

4 comments :

  1. One day I dream of owning one of these Quads, gorgeous choice lovely :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning palette! Definitely on my wishlist.

    Zara xx http://theglamourelle.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Tom Ford is special isn't it! Love thisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations