Sustaining a Summer Glow

Friday, 18 September 2015

Dove Summer Glow Review Swatches and Photos
While I've said countless times before that Autumn is probably my favourite season and I'm ready to swap bright Summer colours for all things berry, burnished and burgundy.  I'm not quite ready to embrace my naturally pale or dull and grey skin so have been holding on to the last of Summer's sun kissed skin with Dove Summer Glow.  

Gradual tans work best for me given how pale I am.  Well, that and how hopeless I am at applying false tan.  I love that this is a gradual tanning moisturiser.  I use the darker version and the colour is even, no streaks, patches or orange palms.  It doesn't have the traditional biscuit-y tell-tale tan scent.  I can use this after my shower, in place of body lotion as it is lightly moisturising.  This is buildable, I use this for up to five consecutive days and it gives me a light natural tan.  After just one application is leaves my skin with a subtle glow.  It basically takes the look of death from my limbs!  And it's Michelle  fool-proof hurrah!  

If you are pale or new to tanning, I'd definitely recommend this.  I love it!  One product, five minutes, several soft skin, shimmering, subtle skinned results.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations