New Love for Neutral Nails

Monday, 21 September 2015

Nude Nail Polishes Review
While I have tentatively started wearing more Autumnal berry toned colours once more (too premature?), I'm just too emotionally invested in a nude nail.  I think neutrals make your nails look clean, polished and effortless chic.  And they are especially easy shades to wear to work.  Today's post is on three polishes I've been loving and have been lacquering on in rotation recently.

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 03 Mink Brule the darkest of the three, tis a creamy, warm almost dusty rose tinted caramel taupe shade. The rose tone stops things looking too muddy. Although it may not look particularly unique, I don’t have anything else like this in my stash.

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in #559 Frenzy this holds a special place in my heart. Greige with a just a hint of purple.  Demure and are I say it, ladylike?  My nail polish collection is probably 80% Chanel and this is definitely one of my all time favourite Chanel shades.  (Followed closely by Rouge Noir in case you were wondering....) 

Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Porchester this was probably the first neutral added to my stash and the love affair began from there.  I can't believe I have yet to pen a post on this gorgeous lilac toned beige.  Similar to Chanel Frenzy but with more heather under tones to stop it giving the look of mannequin hands.

So before I dig out and wear the darker hued polishes of Essie Sole Mate et al, I'm enjoying more muted nails.

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations