Lipstick Loves

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

MAC Lipstick Brave
In today's post, I'm taking you through my new favourite lip combo.  I hadn't bought anything from MAC in the longest time but recently I purchase a lipstick, MAC Brave.  This is definitely a my lips but better contender not dissimilar on me, to MAC Patiesserie.  I thought it would pull more brown but this is a warm toned, muted pink/mauve colour with a satin finish.  As it has a satin finish, it leaves a slight sheen on the lips.  It is very comfortable to wear and lasts up to three hours on me.

To pair with this I've been loving the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk.  I was never really one for lip liners, I only ever wore them with darker shades of lipstick until now, that is.  A pinky nude shade, this liner has earned its place in my heart and daily routine.  This isn't drying in the slightest but it does not budge.  No Kylie Jenner-esque over lining here.  For day-time and work, I've been using this to keep my lipstick in place and subtly define and enhance my lips.  

These two products, make up my new favourite lip perfecting combo!

2 comments :

  1. My favorite and very sexy lip combination is MAC heartless lipstick and MAC wicked ways lipgloss. ooo wee red lips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations