Autumn is Coming

Monday, 14 September 2015

Leighton Denny Really Royal Polish
I've mentioned it countless times before but Autumn is hands down my favourite season.  I don't have to be hair aware because of the humidity, my skin is less oily, the clothes - fine knits paired with skinny jeans, wool coats and chunky boots.  (Although, don't let me buy any more camel coloured wool coats!)  Then there's A/W beauty.  Okay, so it's probably a bit too early but we are mid way through September and I've already contemplated wearing thick black opaque tights so bring on the more Autumnal colours I say!  With that, I've been thoroughly enjoying wearing the darkened plum of Leighton Denny Really Royal.  

At this time of year, I love all things berry toned, burnished and burgundy (along with my beloved neutral nail polish hues of course!)  Really Royal is a gorgeous dark, almost blackened plum colour. Similar to Essie Sole Mate on me.  It dries to a high shine, opaque finish with two coats.  I like the thin brush on Leighton Denny Polishes so precise application. It applies smoothly and longevity is good too. Up to five days with minimal tip wear.

I usually by my Leighton Denny polishes from Look Fantastic.  Happily, however, this Leighton Denny polish is actually free with the October edition of Harper's Bazaar UK and there are several shades to choose from. Run!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations