Keeping Breakouts At Bay

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Anti Acne Products from Mario Badescu and Sunday Riley
While my skin can be on the oily side of combination, thankfully I don't suffer with too many breakouts any more.  You will know from posts like this one that things tend to get a bit spotty if I'm run down, stressed or hormonal. To tackle these breakouts that usually occur on my chin, I've been reaching for the following two products.

It’s not all a softly softly, gentle approach over here.  Sometimes along comes one of those blemishes that needs something stronger.  For those under the skin, painful bad boys, to target individual blemishes, I use a tiny bit of the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion on the area.  A word of warning, you only need the tiniest amount.  This sulfur and salicylic-acid based solution helps soothe and heal painful deep cystic acne.  It cuts healing time in half and doesn't dry out the surrounding area.  

To keep breakouts at bay, I use the Sunday Riley Artemis Oil at night several times during the week.  This oil/serum hybrid has been helping to lighten the dark spots of pigmentation left from old acne scarring, has drastically reduced redness and works to keep my skin looking clear.  There has been such a hype surrounding this and the Luna Oil.  Yes the price tag made me wince but believe the hype this is awesome.  I have a tiny sample pot of the Luna Oil and think that may be my next purchase. Bye-bye blemishes!

1 comments :

  1. The Artemis oil sounds really interesting-may be adding it to my wishlist!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations