August Favourites

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Beauty Favourites feat. Kiehl's, Biologique Recherche, Estée Lauder, Tom Ford & Nails Inc.














Long time readers of LLA will know that I rarely pen type monthly favourite posts as the products don't tend to change too much. With my skin, I typically stick to tried and tested products that I know work and don't break me out but I thought that I'd go wild this month and bring you some of the skincare and beauty bumf I've been loving recently.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Lotion this leaves my skin soft, smooth and deeply hydrated.  I love the scent of this, it smells divine!  I use the body lotion during (our questionable) Summer and switch to the original cream during the colder months, it's lightweight and easily absorbed into my skin.  A post shower or bath essential.

Tom Ford Wild Ginger Lipstick no night out is complete without this shade.  A handbag staple.  A gorgeous cherry red shade.  A creamy texture, this glides on and is comfortable to wear.  The formula is pigmented with just enough shine so it doesn't slip.  

Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Porchester Square long before Tom Ford Sugar Dune or Chanel Frenzy, this offering from Nails Inc. held the top spot of neutrals in my stash. Flattering against my skin tone, effortlessly chic,  a creamy grey toned nude with a hint of lilac.  

Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge one I always get compliments on when I wear it. With notes that include rose, raspberry, vanilla and vetiver it is a full, fruity fragrance.  The perfume itself, opens very fruity/oriental and then dries down to a nice warm vanilla scent.

Biologique Recherche Lotion p50 I won't go on about this too much.  Raved about countless times on LLA before but a product I won't be without and one that would feature in every monthly favourites post!  Bad things happen to my skin when I run out of this!  

3 comments :

  1. P50 is one of my top skincare gems! Can't live without x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. P50 is such a life saver, it's the greatest thing to happen to my face recently!

    Dar | www.holylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nails Inc and that shade is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations