Anastasia Brow Wiz

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Anastasia Brow Wiz Review













I've said it countless times before, if there was once piece of advice that I could go back (okay far back!) and give my 16 year old self, it would be for goodness sake put down the tweezers!  I'm naturally very fair and pale so there wasn't even a lot there to begin with!  Needless to say, I'll always need some sort of brow product!  Thanks over-enthusiastic 16 year old self!

The latest added to my arsenal is the Anastasia Brow Wiz.  I know, I know, late to the bandwagon as always but I've been loyal to my Tom Ford Brow Sculptor.  I finally gave in to the hype and bought this beauty buff favourite.  The pencil tip has an ultra fine nib so you can easily create enhance natural looking, groomed, defined brows.  The angled tip makes for precise application but I find that you do have to take your time with this one.  The almost waxy formula means that it lasts all day.  There's a spooly on the other end to brush through and groom your brows too.  I've heard of some people having trouble with the fine lead of the pencil falling out and breaking but thankfully, I haven't experienced that.  I have the shade Auburn which is probably the best colour match I have ever found.  Neither too warm nor too cool.

I bought my Anastasia Brow Wiz from Cult Beauty.  The hype is real, this is awesome.  I know I'll be repurchasing.  One of the best brown pencils I've ever tried.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations