Hello Cheekbones!

Monday, 7 September 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Review, Photos and Swatches
August was a busy month with birthdays, two weddings and a baby shower.  So I decided that these occasions called for new makeup!  Ahem. Any excuse!  So clutching birthday gift cards, I headed to Brown Thomas, straight to the Charlotte Tilbury counter.

 I only own two lip products from Charlotte Tilbury and wanted to try more from the brand. Deciding that my cheekbones needed a little defining, I left having purchased the infamous Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow.  Shallow I know but I love the rose gold compact!  Copper and rose gold are definitely having a moment right now!  To the product itself, both powders are buttery soft and finely milled so they blend beautifully.  Pigmented so you only need the tiniest amount.  I'm very pale NC15 in MAC for reference and the sculpting powder isn't too dark.  I don't normally like ones with shimmer but this just gives the most gorgeous soft focus natural effect.  It's not muddy or flat.  The highlight is the well eh highlight for me with this product.  Described as having a golden apricot hue, on my fair skin it imparts a pale gold sheen.  A little goes a long way, I use this down my nose and to highlight the tops of my cheeks and brow bone.  Sometimes I pop a tiny bit on with a MAC 150 to add a bit of shimmer and lift my complexion.  

You can buy this from Brown Thomas online or in store.  Subtle glow giving and radiance boosting, it fulfills all of my highlighting requirements!

3 comments :

  1. I have been desperate for a highlighter, bronzer compact, this looks like I've found the perfect one! Thanks for sharing this xx

    http://art-love-fashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally dying to get my hands on one of these!!
    http://art-love-fashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, any excuse is how I justify my buys too! I love this palette so much and get so much use from it x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations