The Wardrobe Makeover

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Finery London ruffle Top
Another new addition to the wardrobe on LLA today.  I've been adding to the wardrobe that is full of "Summer Blacks" to quote Sandra  by adding some colour in there with this new top from Finery London.  Grey is a colour, right?

The whole peplum trend was not for me unfortunately.  I mean really, did it look flattering on anyone?  But I really like this top with the very subtle ruffle, detailing at the bottom.  It adds a little somethin', somethin' to an otherwise plain t-shirt.  This is a super soft material which makes it comfortable to wear.  A great, dress up or wear casually, throw one with everything addition to the wardrobe.  And it's light grey in colour, so you know, not black... I've been wearing this to work with black skinny trousers and pointed flats and also at the weekend with boyfriend jeans and trainers like these from New Balance because sometimes you just wanna be comfy, you know.  Reason number #7643 why I could never make it as a fashion blogger!

I ended up buying this while I was out supposedly looking for a dress to wear to an upcoming black tie event.  I obviously couldn't find a dress but you know, I couldn't go home empty handed!  If anyone sees any nice navy dresses please let me know!  Otherwise I'm considering going in my pjs...

1 comments :

  1. Gorgeous top, it looks like really nice material and I love the peplum kinda trim. Like you mentioned there are so many options to style this up (or down!), Great find!! Good luck with finding a navy dress, I know Next and M&S so some nice options :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations