Skincare Salvation

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Facial Oils from Sisley, Sunday Riley and Sarah Chapman Skinesis
It's been awhile since I talked you through my skincare routine so I thought I'd do an updated skincare post today with the spotlight on oils and serums.  Yes, the weather is warmer and yes I've super oily skin but my skin is still be loving these which I slather on nightly.

A definite splurge saw me purchase the Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil  a few months back. This is clear dry oil is very hydrating.  I apply a few drops of this to my face and neck at night after cleansing and in the morning, my skin looks more plump and refreshed and if feels soft and smooth.  If you have stressed or dehydrated skin (and some €€€ to spare) this would be perfect.  I loved, loved loved their Black Rose mask but don't rate this as much so unfortunately, I don't think I'll repurchase. 

Another spendy offering is the Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil.  Yes, it's expensive.  It's Sunday Riley.  For me personally, skincare is the one thing I don't mind splurging on and have seen the most dramatic results with everything I've tried from this brand. It keeps dehydration in check and reduces any redness.  My skin looks and feels calmer and clearer.  You only need the tiniest amount and I only use this in the evenings so I can see this lasting me a long time.

Sarah Chapman's Skinesis is another brand I've been impressed with and added to my evening skincare routine is the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial.  A cult classic, much hyped and deservedly so.  If your skin needs something with a little more oomph - this tackles dry patches and sorts out lack lustre, uneven skin tone a treat.  I can suffer with hormonal breakouts but this hasn't caused any blemishes.

4 comments :

  1. I adore the overnight facial - I try to use it sparingly, but whenever I've a bit of a flare up I'll use a pump before bed and things will calm down quite a bit. I'm so curious about the Sunday Riley oil range and happy to hear that you like it.

    Dar | www.holylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try something from Sunday Riley Artemis sounds like it would suit my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to try these products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to get my hands on some Sisley, but damn it's so so pricey. I love SC Overnight facial it smells delicious too!
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations