Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Review
Sorry Bronze Goddess, I never said we were exclusive!  I have fallen for a new fragrance - Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge.  Following on from last year's Modern Chic, fronted by Kendal Jenner, Estée Lauder have unveiled Modern Muse Le Rouge.  

The whole idea around the perfume is to quote Estée Lauder themselves, is that when you wear this, "you experience the fragrance that captures your glamour, your sophistication, your bravado."  That THAT Monday morning!  With notes that include rose, raspberry, vanilla and vetiver it is a full, fruity scent.  The perfume itself, opens very fruity/oriental and then dries down to a nice vanilla scent.  Heady without being headache inducing or over powering.   Longevity is impressive too as it is an eau de parfum.  I apply this in the morning and it lingers all day. I always receive compliments when I wear this.

You can find Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge at counters and online now.  I adore this one!  Love at first spritz, a must try.  Go on, be a little bolder!

3 comments :

  1. sounds lovely! i love also how you have a matching nail polish and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting over this since I seen it a few months back! Even the packaging is perfect! X

    Portugal beach days over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo aesthetic Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations