A New Perfume Purchase

Friday, 28 August 2015

Diptyque Do Son Fragrance Review
So if you've read my Non Essential, Essentials post, you'll know that a while back when I nipped into Space NK I ended up buying a new perfume.  I've long been a fan of Diptyque.  Starting with their candles, I balked at the price yet ventured into room sprays, I then discovered their fragrances and so, began a long love affair.  Being the fan of all things fig scented, I've worn Philosykos for years but wanted to try something new and so picked up Diptyque Do Son.

I bought the rollerball first as I thought it was a good way to try it without splurging and investing in the full size bottle.  A unisex offering, it is warm yet fresh.  Floral but not overly so.  I don't typically like "girly" fragrances but this has won me over.  I've worn this for a few weeks now and surprise, surprise it's love.  I keep this in my handbag and it's so handy to just throw in there and travel with.  I can just pull this out and apply without any faff.  I find that the perfumed oil means that it lasts longer on my skin too.  

Do Son is distinctly Diptyque.  A great day-time option.  I have a feeling, I purchase the full size EDP.  know it's only a matter of time before I'm on the Space NK website redeeming those N.Dulge points, clicking on checkout without any hesitation!

1 comments :

  1. Michelle such a big fan of small sprays and rollerballs! Siobhan xx

    Http://www.dreaminginsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations