Shoe Style Staples

Monday, 17 August 2015

Shoe Collection
Now that I've admitted to you all that, I joined the Ugly Show Club!  See this post for reference!  I can bring you a post on some of shoes I've been loving wearing all Summer. Actually, isn't Summer technically over now that it's almost the end of August?  But I'm dragging out the wearing of sandals and putting off wearing tights and chunky ankle boots for as long as possible!!!  So from left to right above, we have:

The nothing to look at, some may say downright (f)ugly shoe the Birkenstock Arizona Sandal. I got them in white for Summer and well, if I'm honest because I already own them in black!!!  These are so comfortable, I don't care.

Tan loafers from Topshop are ones I've been loving wearing at the weekend with blouses and boyfriend jeans.  As they are suede they are super soft and comfy too.  Thinking of comfort? Middle age, is that you?

Yes, I jumped on the flat, pointed toe, lace up shoe bandwagon!  And while they may not be the original Aquazzura ones, this Topshop version are a great dupe!  These have been my go-to smart(ish) work shoes.

Another smart/casual shoe are these sling back flats from Office.  I love the two tone, beige and black on these and even those they are flat, the pointed toe and sling back at the heel, gives them a little somethin' somethin'

1 comments :

  1. Love the flats on the fair right! Amazing! Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations