Skincare That Soothes

Sunday, 5 July 2015

sisley skincare to soothe skin



















While I have been loving the recent heatwave we have been experiencing, Summer is that you?  My oily, acne prone skin has not.  Today's post is on my go-to masks to soothe, sensitive Summer skin.

Sisley Facial Mask with Linden Blossom this reduces redness and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthy.  I find that when I use this at night, my skin absorbs the products I use for the rest of my evening skincare routine more easily.  I apply this to cleansed, dry skin for at least 20 minutes and it soothes and calms.  I imagine it would work well with even the most super sensitive skins.  This is super gentle and such a treat to use.  A little bit of skincare heaven in a tube.  

Biologique Recherch√© Masque Vip 02 is is for dull, stressed skin. Therefore mine!  This is hydrating and revitalising and one I've been using when my skin needs a pick me up and something with a little more oompf!  I use this when I think things are looking a bit dull and in need of some TLC.  This ramps up hydration levels.  One I've been reaching for when my skin is looking a bit "meh." 

1 comments :

  1. You've sold me on both right here! The Sisley sounds perfect for me x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations