Feeling Spendy...

Friday, 17 July 2015

Saint Laurent Zip Around Wallet















So this happened.  For the last perhaps three years if not longer, I've carted around an old batter Miu Miu purse but it was seriously on its last legs and needed to be replaced.  So yeah, this happened.  As I had my last wallet for so long, I thought it was justifiable (of course I did!) that I buy another more expensive one and so purchased the Saint Laurent Zip Around Continental Wallet.

Normally I'd go for black but went for this berry toned one instead in the end.  It looks lighter in the photos but is actually a deeper, more wine colour in real life.  This has the smoothest, softest calf leather and I love the gold stamped Saint Laurent Paris embossing and engraving at the zip.  Inside there is a zipped compartment for coins (although I use a separate coin purse, does anyone else do that?) and it also slots for cards and notes.

I find this really versatile and can even fit my phone in there.  This is such a beautiful piece, it is great quality and like the Miu Miu before it seen in this What's In My Handbag post, I know I'll use this for years until it gets worn out.  I love this purchase.  The only problem now, is that I feel like it deserves a new handbag to go in...

7 comments :

  1. Stunning! And yes, it definitely deserves a new bag ;-) xx
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous purse! I've really been wanting a Saint Laurent bag recently and reading your post has made me want one even more! Love the red colour x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle the wallet is fabulous - love it! When you invest in good purses you don't waste money buying others ~ this is how I justify it hahaha Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! So classic and chic and not being black will make it easier to find in your handbag! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, definitely needs a new bag too though... #enabler

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations