Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask Review
With the warmer more humid weather my skin has been feeling and looking oilier.  It's the bane of my life, surely at my age, wrinkles should be my primary concern!  Anyway, I digress, to keep blemishes at bay, I love using clay masks and while in Space NK recently (my happy place!) I picked up the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask.  

Formulated with minerals, Hungarian mud and French clay, to detox and while I'm not sure if I have noticed a decrease in the size of my pores (is that even possible?!) I love how this makes my skin feel smoother and softer without stripping my skin and leaving it feeling tight or dry.  This doesn't go hard like traditional clay masks, the texture is silky smooth, it glides on with ease and you only need the tiniest amount.  I use this mostly as a preventative measure against any lurking blemishes!  I remove it with a flannel and my skin looks clearer and feels calmer and less irritated.

Expensive but for me I find that Omorovicza products like these, work and work really well.   When it comes to my skin, I'm happy to splurge and you only need the tiniest amount so this lasts a long time.

2 comments :

  1. This sounds sooo nice, I love a good clay mask but they have to be somewhat hydrating as well!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favourite masks. I haven't used mine in about two months, you convinced me to crack it out again tonight for a little pamper.

    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations