A Concealer For Every Concern

Friday, 3 July 2015

Concealers for every skin concern

















I've been lazily loving wearing less make up recently.  My skin has been behaving itself (I've totally jinxed it now!)  For the office, I've been wearing my the Crème de la Mer The Reparative SkinTint SPF 30 but otherwise, I've been ALL about large sunglasses, sheer lip colour and concealer.  Here's my current collection for each concern:

To fake the appearance of a solid 8 hours sleep when in truth I've been up binge watching TV shows (I'm still emotional after the GoT finale!) I reach for Crème de la Mer The Radiant Concealer.  I apply a generous amount of this to correct and conceal any pesky bags and dark circles.  Creamy and easy to blend while providing enough coverage for those dark and baggy days.  When I'm looking less in need of coffee through an IV drip but still need some help around the eyes, I use the Tom Ford Concealing Pen in #1 Light. It has a super creamy formula, so I use this to disguise how tired I am. The sponge applicator means this blends beautifully.

When blemishes are the battle I'm facing, I reach for Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer.  It's a much hyped product and deservedly so, one that has gained HG status as this conceals like no other and does not budge.  To take down any redness I've been loving the Make Up Forever Camouflage Cream Pot in Green.  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I use for getting rid for red patches, on blemishes or saying goodbye to bags, I have been loving this for the last couple of weeks. This gives the right amount of coverage with impressive staying power.

2 comments :

  1. I really like the sound of the creme de la mer, do you find it creasy?
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd love the Creme de la Mer...is it spendy spendy? S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations