Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm Review and Swatches
There's a definite theme running here, I know, I know, I've been ALL about the lip products recently! I'm so cautious with the skincare and make up I wear, using the same things over and over again, so lipstick and nail polish buying (stockpiling) is where I can mix it up and have fun (with varying shades of neutral ahem!!!)  I digress, the latest lip product added to the utterly ridiculous carefully curated collection is the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm #10.

While I'm sorry to say that for me, it's not HG and hasn't knocked the By Terry Baume de Rose or the Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm from their top spot, I do really like it.  As it's in a twist up bullet rather than a pot, it's a great, option for throwing in your hand bag and travelling with.  I love the chic, simple, classic packaging with the beige CC logo on the top.  I wanted something that was in a convenient twist up stick rather than the perhaps less hygienic pot. This is handy to just keep in my handbag and reapply throughout the day without any fuss.  With a sheerer formula, this is not as rich and intensely hydrating as others I own so not ideal for an overnight treatment.  It leaves a nice wash of peach colour on the lips.

The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm is great for everyday use but for damage control and serious moisturising effects, I'll continue to use others in my stash like these ones.

4 comments :

  1. Even though it isn't HG the packaging still makes for added bonus points :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for this review, I'd been umming about grabbing one of these but I think I'll just stick to my Baume de Rose. I have the original in my bathroom and a tinted Baume de Rose in my handbag. Love this stuff.
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lip balm for summer, I have been keeping it in my handbag to apply when needed throughout the day. It looks lovely with Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk lip liner for a bit of extra definition!

    Jo | A Little Pop Of Coral

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations