Chanel Les Beiges Collection Summer 2015

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Chanel Les Beiges Collection Summer 2015
This was a collection I knew I wanted to try some pieces from.  Chanel Les Beiges Summer 2015 is beautiful.  I made a mental note of the launch date, uttered some nonsense to myself about just having a look and maybe buying a nail polish and then this happened. *Swoons*.

As I have never met a neutral nail polish I didn't like, it was the nail polish shades I was most interested in.  In the end I went for Chanel Le Vernis #659 Beige Pur.  I went for this one as I thought the others were more brown or pink toned and on me personally when it comes to make up etc. I'm always drawn to more peachy/nude shades over pinks.  Beige Pur is a pale beige without any shimmer.  I thought it would be exactly like their shade Frenzy but it is much sheerer.  This give the nails a polished wash of, rather than opaque colour.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour in Mariniere #1 is definitely not something I need but look at it, just look.  Is that not a thing of peach toned healthy glow giving beauty?  This is an ultra finely milled, sheer powder with an almost satin finish.  I've been wearing this over setting powder to give some glow and radiance to my skin.  

Like I need another lip balm but the Chanel Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm in #10 came home with me too.  While By Terry and Omorovicza are HG intensive moisture injecting lip balms for me, this is a great one for on the go, to have in your handbag.  It's not overly moisturising but adds a sheer wash of a peach shade and lightly hydrates the lips.

4 comments :

  1. That powder looks right up my street! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another Mariniere 01 lover! I love this powder, Chanel do impeccable powders and the les beiges are the best x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That powder is a thing of beauty, you just can't beat a bit of Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Chanel Les Beiges powder and fluid so I'm really tempted with the new products from the range.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations