More By Terry Ombre Blackstar Buying

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

It was bound to happen, inevitable really, I knew at the first swatch it was love so it was only a matter of time before I found myself in (my happy place) Space NK once more and left clutching a small bag which contained another By Terry Ombre Blackstar eye shadow.

Already the owner of the shade Misty Rock, this time I went for the lighter hue of Blond Opal. This is a gorgeous shimmery, subtle golden champagne colour.  This also works as a very beautiful highlight. I think that this looks just as good worn as a sheer wash of colour during the day or built up, blended and smudged out for night time.  I love, love, luurve these.  They are just so easy to wear.  Swipe on over the lid and/or lower lash line and then blend into the crease with my finger.  I have quite oily prone skin, especially during the warmer Summer months and this doesn't crease on me at all.  I do find, however, that I need to blend quickly with these.  I recently wore this to a wedding without a primer and it lasted all day/night/far too early into the following morning without creasing, transferring or fading!!!  Not cheap but for their beautiful rich colours, smooth texture and lasting power, I think they are worth the price.

I'm already eyeing up my next By Terry Ombre Blackstar buy, Beyond Gold I'm coming for you! Crayons for grown ups, I may never reach for my powder eye shadows again!

4 comments :

  1. Oooh this is beautiful! I love the ombré blackstars and this one looks like a winner xx
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Misty Rock & Bronze Moon is next on my list! This looks beautiful! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's so pretty. Love SpaceNK too 😍 Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations