My Kind of Make Up

Friday, 12 June 2015

Biscuiteers Make Up Case Giant Biscuit Card

























Recently I received a thank you gift in work of a tin of Biscuiteers biscuits.  Which looked and tasted so good that I placed an order of my own. Food never lasts long in our office but these went particularly fast!

I wanted to order some to send as a thank you present and these the Make Up Case Giant Biscuit Card from Biscuiteers.com somehow ended up in my basket too.  Oops. Slightly different to my normal posts but I had to rave talk about these as I think they would make the perfect gift or self gift for any beauty (and biscuit) lover.  The packaging is so nice, gotta love the monochrome.  The biscuits themselves are vanilla flavoured and how amazing do they look?  Ordering from Biscuiteers was fine with fast delivery. 

I'm probably late to the party with this one but I had to show these on LLA as I think these would make the loveliest present to send as a small gift/gesture.  Pretty, Instagram worthy, make up shaped biscuits, that taste incredible?  A match made in Beauty Blogger heaven, no?

3 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I'd struggle to eat them they look so pretty :)

    xx Elise
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome! And the Tim is pretty cool too...
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations