Summer Lipstick Shades

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Lipstick Shades for Summer
You all know I'm a huge lipstick fan.  From posts like this one you'll know that lip products are my favourite make up to buy.  I've said it before, I can see it now a Channel 4 documentary "Hoarders, The Lipstick Edition." These are three shades I've been loving wearing recently.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle du Jour is a warm nude very alike MAC Shy Girl.  Highly pigmented, opaque in one swipe.  As it is in pencil form, it's a great one to throw on and go.  It applies really smoothly.  There is no need to faff around with a lip liner or a mirror.  As it's a matte formula, I know it lasts ages on my lips too. 

Tom Ford Lip Colour Shine in Frolic is one that is much loved and one I keep going back to.  It offers a high shine hydrating wash of coral/peach colour.  A super flattering shade that looks great with a tan.  I love the formula of these.  They give a gloss like finish with the comfort of wearing a lip balm.

Chanel Rouge Coco in 402 Adrienne we all know, I couldn't pen a post about lip products and not include a neutral!  Adrienne is the most perfect day time neutral shade.  A definite MLBB contender.  Such an easy decision for me, there was no deliberation.  I got paid, I swatched, I purchased.

4 comments :

  1. Belle de Jour is gorgeous :D
    Definitley going on my wishlist and hopefully purchase it soon!

    Have a lovely day~ ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne looks totally up my street. I really love the Chanel lip products.
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations