Stepping into Summer

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Tan Coloured Loafer Shoes from Topshop

















Long time readers of LLA will know that I'm no stranger to Space NK, what can I say skincare is my thing I enjoy buying nothing more than skincare.  Recently, however, I've been cheating on skincare and beauty with fashion and style pieces.

As the weather is finally getting warmer, I've put away (hopefully not prematurely) my chunky ankle boots and have swapped them for sandals, ballet pumps and these the Topshop Lincoln Loafers. Oh, let me count the way in which I love these shoes.  They aren't too casual so I've been wearing them to work during the week and dressing them down with skinny jeans at the weekend.  They are 100% leather and the suede is so soft.  As this are so comfortable, I really have to stop myself from wearing them daily!  I was originally going to pick up the black ones but I have Russell and Bromley Chester loafers in black so thought that the tan colour would be more appropriate or Summer.

I've been wearing these at the weekend with a more relaxed, casual look, paired with blue skinny jeans and a COS shirt.  I've had so many compliments on these.  Would I be terrible if I bought the black ones too?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations