Sarah Chapman Skinesis Eye Recovery

Monday, 1 June 2015

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Eye Recovery Review
So I may have mentioned once or twice (okay countless times) before how much I love the Sarah Chapman Skinesis brand.  I have seen results and have loved everything I have tried so far.   So when I found myself in Space NK recently, it was no accident that the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Eye Recovery was purchased and included in this haul.

The serum is white and very light weight in texture, not at all heavy or sticky and has a pleasant smell. As you massage it in, perhaps part placebo but you can feel hydrating and de-puffing (technical term) effects.  This has made a huge difference to the dark circles I suffer from, while working towards combating the signs of ageing.  It applies and blends well without tugging at the delicate eye area. I think this would be suitable for people who have sensitive skin or contact wearers.  Easily absorbed so it sits well under make up.  It lasts longer than you would think and you only need a tiny bit, a pea sized amount will do the trick.  I've only been using this for a matter of weeks but the results are amazing, it really brightens dark circles and delivers on what it promises.

dab a healthy dose around my peepers at night and in the morning it leaves the skin around my eyes hydrated and makes my eyes look more refreshed.  Thank you  Sarah Chapman Skinesis Eye Recovery!  Even if more often than not, I'm considering having my coffee administered through a drip and don't feel at all refreshed - wedding season is in full swing!  

2 comments :

  1. Sarah Chapman is one of my holy-grail, skincare brands, but I haven't tried any of her eye products. This serum does sound lovely, though, so it may be popped into my basket next time I'm in Space NK!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love her stuff so much!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations