Relaxed Weekend Wear

Monday, 8 June 2015

Outfit featuring Buffalo Shoes and Tophop




























The (very short) break in beauty blogging continues.  I hope you don't mind but sometimes, just sometimes I do shop in places other than Space NK ;)  Today I thought I would show you two style picks and recent additions to my wardrobe.

Nothing fancy here, just two recent purchases that I've been loving wearing as part of a super relaxed casual weekend outfit.  First up are these flat shoes from Buffalo Shoes.  The weather has been improving ever so slightly and while I can't get away with wearing sandals just yet, I have swapped my Chelsea boots for flat pointed shoes.  These are the Buffalo Annebelle Loafer.  They are real leather and super comfortable.  Sticking with monochrome, they pretty much go with everything.

I've been pairing these shoes with a Zara or COS top and the Topshop Moto Lucas Slim Boyfriend Jeans.  I've been getting bored for my go-to Paige Denim skinny jeans and wanted to try a more relaxed style.  These are amazing.  The super soft material makes them ridiculously comfortable to wear.  The rips and faded denim make them perfect for casual Friday or the weekend.  I'm usually a 10/12 and definitely could have gone for the size 10 in these but described as slim boyfriend jeans, these are very flattering on, not too loose.  My new favourite jeans.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations