A(nother) Jo Malone Moment

Friday, 19 June 2015

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Body & Hand Wash











So obviously the candle and the fragrance which I have reviewed here were not enough.  It is just so different to any scent I'm usually drawn to.  So I had to go back and pick up the Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Body & Hand Wash.

I know I know, I gave myself a long hard look in the mirror and a good talking to because I'm paying for something that goes down the drain but it is just SO GOOD!  This is just what's needed when you're trying to drag yourself out of bed at a stupidly early hour and into the shower. It's really fresh, invigorating, clean smelling and wakes you up and all before your venti coffee!  It's the in-shower equivalent of a run on the beach in the crisp sea breeze and all before you head into work.  Ahem.

With a thicker consistency than cheaper offerings, I find that it lathers up really well and so it stays on the skin so you use less product.  My skin is left feeling soft and super clean.   The scent lingers on your skin too.  And did I mention the smell?   The corner-stone of a good shower gel, no?

1 comments :

  1. Ah perfect! I live it too. I've been very restrained in Jo M recently - going to hit the Duty Free pretty hard next week!
    They are without question the best candle ever! Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations