Crème de la Mer The Reparative SkinTint SPF30

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Creme de La Mer The Reparative SkinTint SPF30 Review and Swatches















You have no idea, I could not wait to try this.  When the weather is warm, the last thing I want to do is wear heavy, full coverage foundation.  The new Crème de la Mer The Reparative Skin Tint SPF 30 is a match made in Summer skin heaven.   Skincare benefits, SPF protection and lightweight coverage.  Much hyped and deservedly so, believe the hype, this is amazing.  

More than your average tinted moisturiser as you would expect from La Mer, this super lightweight base provides the skincare benefits of their Miracle Broth, protects with high SPF 30 while offering buildable coverage.  I have the shade #02 light (for reference, I'm typically NC15 in MAC) and this is the a colour match for my fair skin.  Once applied you can hardly feel this is it so super light weight on the skin.  I love the coverage it provides, evening out my skin tone and covering any redness or minor blemishes.  My skin can be on the oily side, especially during the warmer months.  It has creamy texture, yet this applies smoothly and is easily absorbed.  It gives a natural, luminous finish.  I prefer to buff this in with my fingers rather than use a brush for a skin-like glow.  The Crème de la Mer The Reparative Skin Tint SPF 30* lasts well on my skin and wears beautifully throughout the day.

This is fast on its way to becoming a Summer staple.  The perfect product for an instant glowing, flawless yet natural look.  I like that I don't have to reach for a separate SPF too and the knowledge that over time it is working to renew and repair my skin.  I product, a few minutes and several beautiful results.  This season I've definitely loving a lighter base.



*PR Sample

2 comments :

  1. Oh this sounds lovely... Might go on the mooch in BTs and pick up a sample to try... I think you would need to try before you buy...
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so luxurious! I hear all the celebs wear this stuff!

    Eleanor | Eleanordavoren.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations