Current Balm Cleanser: Clinique

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Review













Cheating on my 7,3214 other cleansers with Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm and loving it!  My skin hasn't always had the best results with Clinique, 3 Step System I'm looking at you! But I've been using this for weeks now and my skin and I are very happy.

This is a very lightweight white coloured balm that once massaged into the skin transforms into an oil and then with contact with water becomes a milk which melts away all traces of makeup.  Sunscreen, mascara and even heavy duty, fuller coverage foundation is dissolved effortlessly without any dragging or tugging of the skin.  I remove this with a muslin cloth.  It is so light that it doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue behind, just soft clean skin.  For all skin types.  As it's fragrance free, it doesn't aggravate any sensitivity.  It is slightly moisturising so doesn't leave my skin feeling tight.  I'm super cautious about what I put on my face but thankfully, I haven't had any breakouts while using this.  

You'll know from posts like this that cleansing is probably my favourite step of my skincare routine.  Well, cleansers don't get much dreamier than this.  I love using this as part of my evening skincare routine. It's nice too massage this in and have a bit of a pamper, such a joy to use.  A fuss free product that works and works well, I love it!

5 comments :

  1. Love this stuff! I'm all out of it right now and am trying to use up some other products in the stuff but I will definitely be picking up another tub of this soon.
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cleanser so much x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have always wanted to try this! although i do prefer a lotion cleanser, it would just be great for a deeper cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this balm! Especially love that it's unscented :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite cleanser I love it just ran out and bought it again straight away. Perfect for my dry sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations