A Summer Style Staple

Sunday, 21 June 2015

The Koople Faux Leather Look Jacket






















So I can't justify/afford the All Saints buttery soft leather jacket of my dreams just yet but I am so happy with this my latest purchase.  I picked up this leather look jacket from The Kooples.  Bonus, is that I managed to find this on sale.

As it's finally getting warmer, this will be a Summer Style staple.  One to throw on as it is quite a lightweight.  While it's a leather look, biker jacket, it's not even faux leather but an almost sweatshirt material.  You know those days when you leave the house for work in the morning and it's freezing out but by lunch time, it's positively sorching!  And this will be a great option to have for nights out when the evenings get cooler.  I love all of the silver hardware and because of the material it's super comfortable to wear.  

Throw on, goes with anything, can be dressed up or down.  I love this jacket from The Kooples.  Definitely a Summer wardrobe style staple.

3 comments :

  1. Awesome jacket!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Michelle, well wear 😊
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Michelle but seeing as it's you, I don't expect anything else!

    Love Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations