A Style Staple

Monday, 15 June 2015

All Saints Haul
























If you have read posts like this or this one, you'll see I wasn't joking when I said I was fond of a stripe or two!  I wear some combination of an over sized striped top with skinny jeans and a leather jacket most days!  Definitely a me look.  While the weather has been nice, I've (cautiously) swapped boots for sandals and those paired with black skinny jeans (currently loving Paige Denim) with a loose fitting top as become my almost uniform as of late.  

You know when you just hate everything in your wardrobe, I think you can't go wrong with a basic, stripy t-shirt!  The first one with wide stripes is from good old COS.  I would say 90% of my wardrobe is from there at this stage.  Another COS purchase is the slightly heavier grey and white stripe top.  I'm waiting for the weather to get warm enough to wear this with white skinny jeans, tan sandals and a small tan handbag!

Lastly is a lightweight almost sheer, black and white stripe tee from All Saints.  I adore All Saints but unfortunately places like COS are more within my budget.  Although I definitely want to buy an All Saints leather jacket.  I was admiring them while I bought this and they are just so buttery soft with the most perfectly placed hardware.  I ended up buying this jacket from The Kooples instead which I managed to find on sale but soon little All Saints jacket, soon.

What pieces have you been loving recently? 

2 comments :

  1. Ah massive fan of stripes too. They're so chic! Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those tops! My uniform of sorts lately has been oversized knits with slim jeans or pants - its winter here. It's such an effortless look and is super comfy too.
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations