Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings
Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings in Aquamarine
Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings in Aquamarine
 I'm taking an unscheduled break from all things beauty and skincare in this weekend's post to talk about a new non make up favourite today!  I recently bought the Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings in Aquamarine and I adore them.  

I don't normally wear a lot of jewellery but I wanted something special to add a little somethin' somethin' to an outfit I wore to a wedding recently.  These were just the delicate piece I needed.  I love the Moonstone version of these earrings but went for Aquamarine in the end as the dress I wore was a blue/green shade.  Subtle but the stone gives off the most luminous shine.  Even though I picked these up for a special event, I've been wearing them every other day since.  I always get compliments when I wear these.  

I love delicate jewellery like this.  The 18ct gold plated Monica Vinader Siren Stud Earrings are absolutely gorgeous.  So simple but beautiful. They are they perfect size and shape, not heavy in the slightest and comfortable to wear.  I have even been wearing these to work. Now I want the matching ring too...  

2 comments :

  1. What gorgeous earrings, I bet the matching ring is stunning too, treat yourself :) (I'm an enabler haha)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Monica Vinader!
    Well wear they're beautiful Michelle.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations