Cleansers I Covet

Friday, 1 May 2015

My Cleanser Collection



















When it comes to buying new skincare, I think that cleansers just may be my favourite thing!  I know, I know, more skincare!  I can't help it, I love it so.  But in my recent rave about the Lancer offering I did mention that my bathroom shelf was beginning to house what was fast becoming a cleanser collection.  Here's what's in the there;

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel I have recently raved about it in this post so I'll try not to go on about this one too much today.  But this has been my go-to morning cleanser of choice for recent weeks.  It melts into an oil like texture.  With ingredients including vitamins C & E, omegas and pumpkin enzymes, my skin feels softer and looks brighter.


Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip the ode to Sunday Riley continues.  This thoroughly removes all traces of make up and leaves my skin hydrated, supple and soft.  My skin never feels tight after cleansing and it leaves no residue behind.  A joy to use.  One I reach for if I feel that my skin is looking a congested.

Lancer The Method: Cleanse Sensitive Skin oh let me count the ways I love this cleansing wash. I bought this on a whim but I am impressed and will definitely repurchase. My only gripe is that I wish it came with a pump as I feel like I waste product in the tube.

Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm a glance through previous LLA posts show that when it comes to my skincare stash this is one brand that reigns supreme.  This makes things look as if I was tucked up in bed by 9pm nightly - lies.  This gives me smooth and glowing skin without feeling harsh or stripping.


Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser one that made a liar out of me.  I originally claimed that I didn't like it.  I was wrong.  This is one I reach for when my skin is behaving itself.  This is a white cream cleanser that leaves my skin super soft and hydrated.

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations