New In, Nikes.

Monday, 11 May 2015

Nike Free 5.0 Trainers





You know how it goes by now, over sized COS top, skinny Topshop jeans and chunky boots is my go-to and has almost become my uniform. Another reason (besides my awkwardness) as to why I could never be a fashion blogger right there!!!) Recently, I've been adding more trainers to my collection.  If you can call the two pairs of battered Converse a collection...  The most recent being these pair of Nike Free 5.0

They may be runners/trainers but just for full disclosure, I'm not planning on doing any running or exercise in them!  Unless there is a sale in Space NK I may need to run to.  I might wear them to my pilates class.  What can I say, sometimes you just want to be comfy, you know?  I think these are perfect for dress down days and lazy weekends.  As I said above, typically, I stomp around in boots throughout Winter and then swap them for sandals in the Summer so I needed, oh okay then, wanted to fill the comfy, casual in-between footwear option shaped hole in my wardrobe.

Comfortable, throw on, go with everything.  I love em'!  I think the stripes and polka dots add a lil' somethin' somethin' and stop them looking too casual while of course being in my beloved monochrome.  I think these look fab with paired with skinny jeans turned up ever so slightly with some ankle on show.  I bought these from Life Style Sports.

3 comments :

  1. Your go to uniform sounds exactly like mine. Love these runners.x

    www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!!!!! I was eyeing them up the other day but I need another pair of trainers like I need a hole in the head! haha!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations