Guide to Glossy Hair

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Oribe Haircare Routine
It's a good day, I think I've finally gotten a haircare routine in place that I'm really happy with it.  After washing my hair, pre blow drying it, I've been applying the Living Proof Prime Style Extender this lightweight serum is incredible.  I always work this in post wash, applying to damp hair from root to tip and it makes my hair more manageable.  Then once dry, I apply the tiniest amount of Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil to the ends to add shine, control and to take down any fly aways.  

I've discovered that the real starts here are the shampoo and conditioner I've been using however. They're the Orible Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo and Orible Gold Lust Repair and Restore Conditioner.  I've mentioned full on raved about Oribe products before and these are no different.  If like me, you already love the Gold Lust Oil, you should definitely try these.  Yes, they are incredibly expensive (I can't remember the exact amount in €, maybe I've tried to block it out but they are £46 each) but like all of the products from the line I've tried so far, these are a treat to use and more importantly, they deliver.  These are sulphate free and suitable for coloured or treated hair and offer UV protection. You only need a small amount of the shampoo as it lathers up well but doesn't leave the hair feeling stripped.  If you have dry ends, dehydrated or damaged hair, these are for you. Likewise with the conditioner, my hair is coloured and I (too) often use my GHD on it but a little goes a long way. My hair feels soft, is more manageable and my locks look healthier after using these.  

Also, my hairdresser has gone from scolding me for using too much heat on my hair to commenting on how healthy it feels so it must be working.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations