The Best of My Neutral Nail Polish Stash

Friday, 15 May 2015

High End Nail Polish Collection











Neutral Nail Polish Collection from Essie, Tom Ford



















The bulk of my nail polish collection is made up of neutrals. With the exception of these, taupe, beige, greige, fawns - I have them all. You may, just may have noticed that I like nothing better lacquered on, than a clean nude nail. Seriously, I'll be featured on some Channel 4 documentary in the not so distant future at this rate. "Hoarders - the nail polish edition."  Today's post is the first instalment of my favourites, in no particular order in case you need some inspiration for you next nail polish purchase...

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 03 Mink Brule is a creamy, warm almost dusty rose tinted caramel taupe shade. The rose tone stops things looking too muddy. Although it doesn’t look particularly unique, I don’t really have anything else like this.

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 02 Toasted Sugar is a warm, creamy, more caramel-y nude with peach undertones. I love its pretty peachy take-on beige. My go-to neutral, one I often lacquer up with to wear to work.

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 01 Sugar Dune holds a special place in my heart. It was the first nail polish that I ever bought from Tom Ford. A gorgeous cool nude with ever so slight pink undertones and formula does not disappoint.

Essie Nail Polish in Master Plan this is a lavender toned taupe.  With the wide brush, this is a breeze to apply.  As we can expect with Essie's offerings longevity is good and this is opaque with two coats. 

Essie Nail Polish in Chinchilly a very similar, slightly darker, more purple version of Master Plan. With warm undertones, this is a gorgeous soft grey/lilac colour with a hint of beige.

3 comments :

  1. I have some serious nail polish envy right now, those Tom Ford ones are especially lovely.

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your collection is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I remember you buying that Tom Ford Sugar Dune...because you totally enabled me to buy it!

    I'm a neutral lover too, although I've been getting into pinks a bit more lately, you'd love Dior Lady!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations