Space NK Haul

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Living Proof, Lipstick Queen, Orible & Sarah Chapman Skinesis Haul

















You may have seen me mention it, moan about it on Twitter here but I went into Space NK last week to buy shampoo/conditioner and then, found myself (of course I did) buying three other things, only to discover that I missed out on the GWP!  *Cries*  Here's what I picked up...

I went in to buy shampoo and conditioner as I've just run out of my beloved Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore duo and opted for something new.  I bought the Living Proof Frizz* Shampoo and Conditioner  I haven't had the chance to use these yet but I'm excited to try them.  I really like the Living Proof Prime Style Extender so am keen to try more from the brand.


A repurchase of the Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray happened.  I needed to pick this up as my last one has just sprayed its last spritz and I've been naughtily going without heat protector. Why does everything run out at once?  Empties post?  This offers heat protection and like all Oribe offerings smells amazing!  More importantly, this helps me achieve a smoother, straighter style.  


A product that was not on my list, well it has been on my wish list, does that count is the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Eye Recovery.  I LOVE this brand and needed an eye cream, I've actually been going without for the last few weeks, so thought I would try this one.  It's light, hydrating and easily absorbed and I'm sure I can see the tell-tale signs of too many late nights spent binge watching Scandal being reduced.


I didn't go into Space NK intending to purchase this but I bought the Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick.  The display was near the till point and what can I say, I'm a sucker!  I was afraid that it might be a bit gimmicky but it's moisturising and on me at least, turns into a natural rosy hue.  For my first Lipstick Queen lipstick, I'm impressed.  Full (rave) review to follow.

3 comments :

  1. Looking forward to your review of the Frog Prince lipstick - I've seen quite a bit about it lately.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WHY have I not bought the whole Oribe line yet? Or even tried it!
    Looking forward to your review X
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations