Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick

Friday, 22 May 2015

Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick














Mentioned briefly in my last post, A Space NK Haul was my new lipstick love.  If I'm honest I bought this on a whim. What can I say, I'm a lip product lover and well, the stand was beside the till point...  I was sceptical and worried it would be a bit gimmicky but thankfully, I'm impressed with my first purchase from the brand.  The Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick.

This is a semi sheer lipstick but it is buildable.  It's emerald green in colour in the bullet but is designed to adapt to the natural pH of your lips, imparting a sheer rosy wash of colour.  On me, it is a flattering, very natural hue, similar to MAC Patisserie.  I feel like it starts off almost balm like and then develops into a pop of colour.  The latest added to the ridiculous collection of MLBB shades.  The addition of shea butter and vitamin E means that this is hydrating, moisturising and comfortable to wear.  It glides on smoothly.  As it's not the most opaque, it does last too long on me but fades nicely.  It gives a glossy finish and is the perfect lipstick to throw in your bag (with the six others if you're me!) for everyday wear.  As you don't need a lip liner or mirror so it's not a faff to reapply.

My new favourite lipstick.  I'm pleasantly surprised and glad I bought this!

5 comments :

  1. I quite like the name Frog Prince. :) Kissing transformation nicely named.

    ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I might have to pick it up. #nevettoomanylipproducts
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the colour!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I saw this and thought what the hell a green lipstick? Then I read on, this sounds fun :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations