Speedy Pamper Routine Run Through

Friday, 24 April 2015

Evening Skincare & Pamer Routine























Usually reserved for mid week or a Sunday evening, who doesn't love a bit of a pamper to wind down? Today's post is on the products I use as part of my speedy evening pamper routine.  

First I cleanse with the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel mentioned countless times on LLA and I shudder to think how many times I've repurchased, I love this stuff.  The gel has an oily texture unlike anything I have used before.  Packed with omegas and vitamins. It melts into the skin and leaves it feeling clean, soft and supple as opposed to squeaky clean and tight!  

I jump in the shower where I use the Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Body Wash. This smells incredible.  A clean fresh critrussy scent.  It is heavenly to use. On the spendy side but it is luxurious to use, lathers up well, leaves my skin feeling soft and imparts a subtle scent that lingers. 

In the shower, I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Body Scrub.  While I'd never use a manual exfoliator on my face.  I like quite gritty body scrubs. The grains are larger so they really stick to the skin.  The St. Ives scrub is readily available and cheap as chips.  This removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin soft and smooth, primed for moisturising.  

For this step, I've been reaching for the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion. I love the original cream during Winter.  This leaves my skin feeling so unbelievably soft yet the light weight version means it is absorbed quickly so does not leave any residue behind.  This smells almost good enough to eat, absolutely divine.  

Lastly I slather a layer of Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment Mask.  Believe the hype, this mask is amazing.  I'm impatiently waiting the launch of their cleanser!  If things are looking a bit congested (too much information? Sorry!) this is the treatment I use.

Quick pamper routine run through, it's time to wait for the take out delivery and binge watch some episodes of House of Cards!  Winning at Friday night, no?

3 comments :

  1. Great pamper! The khiels cream is one I've wanted to try for ages. Yeah, I'm winning at Friday night also, pizza and parks and recreation for me x
    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of that Oskia cleanser so addicted to cleansers at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love the Glam Glow. I must give the St. Ives a try and Jesus don't you just love Frank Underwood - awesome TV!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations