Return to Tanning

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

False Tan Routine





















Now that the weather is improving, albeit slightly!  It's that time of year again when I have to consider wearing something other than my go-to uniform of chunky boots, black skinny jeans and an over sized COS top.  I may, just may have to show some skin and as the world is not ready for me to bare my blindingly pale pins before I reach for the Spring skirt and sandals, serious prep needs to happen...

First up exfoliation with St. Ives Apricot Body Scrub.  While I no longer use a manual scrub on my face, I like quite gritty body scrubs.  I generally find that body scrubs are either too abrasive or not enough.  This is just right.  The grains are larger so they really stick to the skin.  This removes old tan and dead skin cells and leaves the skin soft and smooth and primed for moisturising.  
Oh Kiehl's, let me count the ways I love you. For this step, I've been slathering on the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Light Weight Body Lotion.  I apply this at night and slide into bed!  This smells delish and leaves my skin super soft and hydrated.  I pay most attention to areas that are typically drier, like elbows and knees. Now I'm ready for a layer or four of colour!  
I've been loving the Caudalie Divine Legs this is a light tinted moisturiser that evens out my skin and adds some colour and radiance.  Basically, takes the look of death off my legs!  It smells incredible. No biscuit-y or tell-tale false tan scent.  It dries quickly and blends easily to provides a nice natural colour with a subtle shimmer.  This is Michelle fool-proof.  
Three products, twenty minutes and one smooth, soft, glowing result!  Why yes, I can wear that skirt!

3 comments :

  1. Love this, need to try out this exfoliater! :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! That tanning moisturizer looks lovely.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna try the tan heard amazing things about it. Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations