New In, Neutrals

Saturday, 18 April 2015

Whistles Clutch
















No, this post has nothing to do with lipstick or nail polish!  No taupe, greige, beige, nude nails or Spring lipstick shades being discussed in here!  Today I'm talking about the new neutral additions to my wardrobe!  A clothing and accessory update with new heels and a bag.

First up are the Dune Arween Extreme Pointed Toe Heeled Court Shoe  I've been looking for the perfect nude coloured heels for the longest time (well actually forgetting the Christian Louboutin So Kate's or Jimmy Choo Agnes' and searching for the perfect pair I can actually afford!)  I bought these to go with an outfit for a Christening.  I took a gamble and I ordered these online.  I'm so impressed with the service as it was my first time ordering from Dune.  The shoes look just as good IRL.  The colour match was perfect.  They are not too pink or brown toned.  They are comfortable (for a high heeled stiletto) but because of the pointed toe are quite narrow.  They stretch a bit but if you have wide feet, I'd suggest going up a size.  I'm really happy with the shoes, they look beautiful on.  

To go with the shoes, I ordered the Whistles Small Clutch in Nude  I already own one Whistles clutch bag in black which I love and use all the time so snapped this up the nude shade as I know I'll get lots of use out of this over the Summer.  Made from 100% leather, it's has a silver zip (I wish it was gold if I'm honest!)  Fussy, me?  It's slightly smaller than the one I already own but is still roomy enough to fit in all the stuff I lug around.  Usually upwards of 6 lip products...  I feared the shoes would be almost tan coloured and this clutch more pinkish but thankfully they work well together!  I know, I know I probably shouldn't leave you by admitting that this was a genuine worry I had...

6 comments :

  1. Love the bag :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're Stunning - I love the colour!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the clutch x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted it for ages, I'm so happy I bought it :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations