And The Most Repurchased Is...

Monday, 20 April 2015

New Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


















For years I begged/bribed anyone I knew was going to France to bring me back some Bioderma. Friends, family, strangers I overheard discussing holiday plans on the bus...  It was HG when it came to makeup removal for me.  Until Garnier brought out their version that is.  A quick scan of my skincare stash and I realised that when it comes to taking my makeup off, this the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is the only thing I've been using.

Cheap as chips, often purchased with my loyalty points (free skincare), readily available and it works and more importantly works well.  Lazy I know but in the evenings and particularly after (rare) nights out, I like the fact that I don't need to faff around with a separate eye makeup remover.  Off comes eye liner, water proof mascara, full coverage foundation, the lot and with ease so it's gentle to use.  No harsh tugging or irritating the delicate skin around my eyes.  As it is for sensitive skin, it is mild, alcohol and fragrance free.  Unlike others, it isn't too drying or oily and doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. It feels almost soothing to use and doesn't cause me to break out.  

The 400ml bottle means that it lasts for ages too.  This meets all of my makeup remover requirements so is an all round winner for me.  I love, love, luurve that there's now a version for combination/sensitive skin i.e. mine!  

3 comments :

  1. This is my fave and most repurchased too. I just picked up the cute mini size to take away on my holidays too.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm such a big fan of this it's great. Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't tried these yet. I've been using different micellar Waters for a while now. Need to pick one of these up.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations