Lancer The Method: Cleanse - Sensitive Skin

Monday, 6 April 2015

Lancer The Method: Cleanse Sensitive Skin Review & Pictures




















Cleanser #57232 was bought purely on a whim.  Not something I normally do but I had N.dulge points waiting to be redeemed and if I'm honest, I really wanted to try a new cleanser and I think that maybe, just maybe I have or at least have tried EVERY single other one on sale in Space NK!  (Expect Verso Skincare that I noticed is now stocked.  I'll be back...)  Anyway I digress, and so, Lancer The Method: Cleanse Sensitive Skin was purchased to add to my every growing cleanser/make up removal collection.

This is such a joy to use.  I have cleansers/facial washes that I reach for when my skin is feeling/looking a bit on the oily side but for every day, I've be loving this.  I use this both morning and night.  As it's a gentle cleanser, it's not the best at heavy duty make up removal so in the evenings, I remove my make up with my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water first and then go in with this.  It is a rich, thick white coloured cream cleanser.  I apply this to damp skin, massage in and remove with a flannel.  With oat and licorice, it softens and soothes sensitive skin.  It calms and reduces any redness, leaving skin comfortable while gently cleansing my skin.  As it's for irritated or sensitive skin, it is fragrance free. Most importantly for me when it comes to skincare, is that this doesn't break me out. The consistency this isn't too drying or greasy and doesn't leave any residue or film behind.  My skin is prepped for the rest of my routine.  


It's not cheap (I can't remember but I think it was €50! I've obviously tried to forget/block it out...) but a little goes a long way.  I don't think every Space NK store stocks this but no matter what your skin type, if it is in need of something a bit more gentle or even just some TLC, I would suggest trying this.  Lancer The Method: Cleanse - Sensitive Skin you may just be my new fave!

4 comments :

  1. Oooo may have to try it when I am feel spendy haha!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice - Lancer is a brand I'm not familiar with at all...
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard much about it at all, such an impulse purchase...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations