A Repurchase & New Purchase from Chanel

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Chanel Nail Polish Remover Review
I've gotten back into wearing nude nail polishes recently (like I ever stopped) but I have particularly been enjoying lacquering up with more light toned hues as of late.  One that I rekindled my love for and repurchased recently is Chanel Frenzy.  A mid tone caramel shade with a hint of lavender that is warm enough to not give me the look of mannequin hands.  It reminds me of a less lilac version of Nails Inc. Porchester Square.  Le Vernis Nail Colour 559 Frenzy is up there with my favourite neutrals, my preferred colour of choice.  

The formula goes on well, two coats for the perfect opaqueness and surprisingly, the lasting power (for Chanel) is good.  None of this, two days and it starts to chip business (Peridot, I’m looking at you!) I use this in conjunction with OPI Nail Envy as a base coat and Seche Vite top coat and five days later, it is still going strong.  It’s demure and dare I say ladylike.  I thought it was limited edition shade but luckily when I went to the counter they had two left in stock.

So that's the repurchase, the new purchase, Chanel Dissolvant Doux Nail Colour Remover. Yes, you read that right.  I bought nail polish remover, the stuff normally purchased with loyalty points, from Chanel.  What can I say, Boots was shut?  It wasn't.  But doesn't the packaging with the glass bottle and pink product look pretty...  Although it removes my nail polish with ease (eh like a good nail polish should!)  and it smells well, marginally nicer that my usual go-to.  Writing it down doesn't help. I think I need a lie down, in a dark room, with a cold towel pressed against my forehead...  What can I say, I went crazy for Chanel?

3 comments :

  1. Don't worry you'll have no judgement from me as I brought the Chanel nail varnish remover some time ago. Now I just fill it with the cheap stuff.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I plan on doing too :)

      Delete
  2. haha you definitely crazy for Chanel! But it looks soooo pretty! Stick it on your dresser, so that you can admire the beauty of the glass bottle, of nail polish remover :) P.S. I do the same crazy things for Chanel!
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations