Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick #402 Adrienne

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick #402 Adrienne Review
Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick #402 Adrienne Review & Swatch


















So during my recent trip to the Chanel counter, I finally purchased the Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick in #402 Adrienne.  I think they launched mid March but you know me, not one to rush into things. Ahem.  There are a whopping 24 shades in the collection all named after people who were close to Gabrielle and called her Coco but I knew the easy nude that is Adrienne had to be mine.  

Adrienne is the most perfect day time neutral shade.  A definite MLBB contender.  Such an easy decision for me, there was no deliberation.  I got paid, I swatched, I purchased.  They formula of these is amazing.  This glides on and is super hydrating.  It can be worn sheer or built up to be more opaque. Hydrating enough to be very comfortable to wear but it doesn't cause it to slip and it's not a faff to reapply.  It applies softly and feels light on the lips and fades to a nice hue.  A suits all nude I'd say.

Can we also take a moment to admire the embossing?  And why yes, yes I have been applying this with a brush or from the other side of the bullet to keep that Chanel embossing for as long as possible... 

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations